Body Burden and Arcane Logic: UNI Permanent Art Collection
January 25, 2021 to April 5, 2021
A Gallery Showcases exhibition curated by Gallery Director Darrell Taylor. Location: KAB South Lobby.
List of Works:
- Jack Balas (American), Cherry Bomb, watercolor and ink on paper, 2015.
- Anne Jon Basse (American), Atlas, plaster with stone base, n.d.
- Phyllis Bramson (American), Cosmic Flitter, mixed media on paper, 2002.
- Marc Chagall (Russian French), The Fight from Maternite, etching, 1926.
- Kelly V. Grider Jr. (American), The Tattoo Dancer, toned gelatin silver print, 1988.
- Julie McLaughlin (American), … for Barbara, mixed media, handmade paper, 2004.
- Germaine Richier (French), Gardien Tripode (Guardian, Tripod), bronze, 1951.
- Jenny Schmid (American), Anorexia Girl from the Downfall of Young Girls Series, lithograph, ed. 9/22, 2002.
- Jo Siddens (American), Erased Man, lithograph, n.d.